Do you know, eating a banana on a daily basis make a number of changes in your body? Yes, that’s correct; this humble fruit is very much powerful and prominent to have for everyone. It contains a number of nutrients in it that take care of your body and prevent any serious health problem as well. If you want to know further, here we discuss what changes you may experience straight after you start eating bananas. Have a look to know them.
- You’ll Start Burning Fat Fast: Yes, daily consumption of banana keeps you full for a longer period and cut the craving of anything junk, which not only burns body fat faster than before but also helps you maintain it to a strict level. Every diet plan must include banana, so, you should start having it from right away. Ask your nutritionist to know its ideal quantity as per your body type.
- You’ll Stay Energized: Bananas are rich in glucose and proved to be beneficial for maintaining or stabilizing the blood sugar level and because of this, it also considered as an energy-booster. Having it may quickly charge your body and keep you energized all day long. Thus, it is advisable for all, to have it in healthy quantity on a daily basis.
- You’ll Get Rid Of Bad Cholesterol: Eating banana on a daily basis may also cut down the bad cholesterol from your body and keep you away from a number of health issues. It’ll keep you satisfied without affecting your overall health.
- You’ll Digest Easier: Daily consumption of banana is also good for your digestive system. It’ll help your body digest everything easier and faster than before. It’ll also help you be regular with your stools and prevent the condition of constipation in some people.
- Your Body Will Battle Diseases Easily: Banana is a powerhouse of a number of nutrients that your body requires to fight against a number of diseases. Thus, you should incorporate it in your diet to stay healthy.
These are a few changes that your body may experience after you start having a banana on a daily basis. All the above reasons are enough to make anyone fall for this fruit. So, have you started eating them, yet? No, – but why? Want to know how many bananas are good to have in a day, as per your body type and health conditions? Consult a nutritionist. They will give you the actual estimate how many bananas or other fruits you should add to your diet and why.
Shreya Katyal is one of the best Nutritionist In Delhi offer effective and healthy Diet Plan For Hypertension, Weight Loss, weight gain, Diabetes, Thyroid, etc.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9969805