How to Unlock Your Hip Flexors Pain.
The #1 muscle In Your Body that is the Key to Eliminating Joint & Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat…
Here’s the truth: Most people don’t realize the cause of their problems is tight hip flexors.
The impact the hips had on the whole body never occurred to me until I saw the effect of tight hip flexors had on the health and well-being of my wife after she gave birth.
Your hips are the bridge between your upper body and lower body. They are at the center of your body’s movement.
Sitting within the well of your hip and lower spine is the psoas major muscle, one of the two muscles that makes up the iliopsoas.
It’s often called the “mighty” psoas (pronounced so-az) for the many important functions it plays in the movement of your body.
It was only then that I truly understood the magnitude of the problem.
When it functions well, it has the power to…
- … help you achieve peak performance day after day after day.
- … rapidly drop ugly body fat that stubbornly clings to your body.
- … train harder, heavier, and gain strength faster than you thought possible.
- … hit your peak of sexual health.
- … flood your mind and body with renewed energy and vigor.
You Need Flexible Hips to Live a Long Healthy Life